Toning shampoos and treatments aren’t always the nicest on your hair. They get the job done in terms of colour, but you’re left feeling a little bit like a hay bale. Not so with KEVIN.MURPHY Blonde Angel. This is an anti-brass treatment for blondes that also restores and nourishes the hair. Made with sunflower and olive oil extract, it hydrates and adds shine as it tones. Potent in terms of colour, but gentle and conditioning as well. What a winner. It’s also cruelty free and vegan, of course.
Why will I love KEVIN.MURPHY Blonde Angel?
- Purple toning treatment for blonde hair
- Cares and restores
- Removes brassiness
- Also ideal for grey and white hair
- Conditions and hydrates
- Safe for coloured hair
- Cruelty free and vegan
- Sulfate free
Who is KEVIN.MURPHY Blonde Angel best for?
If you have blonde, white, or grey hair and you’d like it to look amazing, this product is for you. It’s suitable for all hair types and textures, and works on natural or coloured hair.
How should I use KEVIN.MURPHY Blonde Angel?
Once you’ve washed your hair, apply this treatment generously from root to tip. Let it work for a couple of minutes, then rinse and style. Best used in combination with the rest of the KEVIN.MURPHY Blonde range.
- Sunflower seed extract, to prevent colour stripping
- Olive oil extract, to add shine
- Lavender extract, to soothe
- Jojoba seed oil, to hydrate the hair and scalp
- Brazil nut oil, to work against frizz
- Linseed oil, to help maintain hair health
Shop now with free shipping and Afterpay.